Every year, October turns all things pink in an effort to bring awareness to more than 2.8 million women who have had a history with breast cancer in the United States.
Join us as we commit to walk, run, and bike 100 miles from October 1st - 31st to support those affected, as well as preventing this deadly disease from spreading to those who we care about most.
Who can participate?
- All actives, associates, alumnae, affiliates, and affiliate alumnae are invited to participate!
Why should I participate?
- To decrease your chance of breast cancer; women who exercise regularly reduce their risk of breast cancer
- To raise Breast Cancer Awareness during the month of October
- To fundraise among family and friends for a worthy cause
- You could win some fun prizes (e.g. top fundraiser, most miles ran/walked/biked, and chapter with the most participants). Prizes will only be awarded to registered sisters
I’m in! How do I register?
- Join the pink crowd: Complete the quick registration form
- Download the Endomondo app and create a login (or track your miles manually)
- Within a few hours, you will receive an Endomondo challenge invitation in your email inbox
- Go the extra mile & collect donations for Avon. Highest fundraiser receives a prize!
Share your 100 mile journey!
- Use the hashtag #100miles and #aKDPhiBCA so we can easily find you and watch you strut your stuff.*
- Tag alpha Kappa Delta Phi Sorority, Inc. and alpha Kappa Delta Phi National Alumnae Association in your Facebook posts.*
- Tag @akdphi and @akdphiNAA in your Instagram and Twitter posts.*
*All tagged photos and videos are subject to re-post on our National social media sites.