The purpose of the alpha Kappa Delta Phi National Alumnae Association is to:
- Continue the sisterhood after graduation
- Provide a support system of sisters residing in cities or regions outside of their alma mater chapters
- Provide a network for social and professional/career development
- Coordinate events for alumnae
- Facilitate communication with the National Alumnae Board (NAB) and alumnae worldwide
The National Alumnae Board (NAB) is a national organization coordinating the growth of alpha Kappa Delta Phi International Sorority, Inc.’s alumnae network across the world. The NAB is a separate entity from the National Board, which currently governs aKDPhi actives. The NAB maintains its own budget to fund alumnae-geared activities and works in conjunction with the National Board to govern the existing chapters.